AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just rented this title the other day and noticed the info bar on my Sony 550 stated it was 50fps.

I thought the point of Bluray was that films can be released encoded at the native 24fps rate? I know there is a similar problem on "Death Sentence" Region B. Kind of defeats the purpose, and anyway I would think all HDTVs are capable of 60Hz playback, if not 24Hz.

I expect the Region A release won't have this issue. Just annoying, but at least I didn't purchase it.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Bangkok is true dangerous in real life today.3 priminister in 1 year.The movie is an average.The good in this BD is 7.1 DTS-HD MA ,very dynamic soundtrack.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles78 /forum/post/15446308

Just rented this title the other day and noticed the info bar on my Sony 550 stated it was 50fps.

I thought the point of Bluray was that films can be released encoded at the native 24fps rate? I know there is a similar problem on "Death Sentence" Region B. Kind of defeats the purpose, and anyway I would think all HDTVs are capable of 60Hz playback, if not 24Hz.

I expect the Region A release won't have this issue. Just annoying, but at least I didn't purchase it.

in US BD the led light of my bd player go blue when playing it,so it must be 24 hz.Thank

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Yeah, it's another shoddy Entertainment In Video release. Con-artists of the highest order, Lionsgate obviously have a proper 1080p master, so thery were either too lazy or cheap to lease it. The good news, is that the film is excrement, and deserves to rot in a landfill. Much like the UK disc...

·
Registered
1,749 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin /forum/post/15452796

What's your thoughts on the film I've ordered it (blind buy) don't mind Nicholas cage.

Dear Franin,this is a remake for Thai movie.The story about hired the shooter to assasinate the priminister,in this case the shooter is N. Cage(his wig is horrible)and he change his mind due to his Thai friend told him that Thai people love him and a good man he is.Cage change his mind so the mafia want to kill Cage instead.This film directed by Pang brothers as the original Thai movie.Something come to my mind Bangkok nowaday is dangerous,What a coincidence!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts