Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have a chance to upgrade my current Marquee 7500, to a low hour BG 1209 at a good price. But I have a little calculation problem that I hope someone can answer.

I have a screen that is (16:9) 230 cm x 129 cm and the distance to the back wall is exactly 402 cm

Its a BG 1209 with standard HD120 lenses.

I did the lens program and it came up with a distance to the front mounting bracket of 331 cm and the distance to back bracket should be 404 cm. So I have 2 questions. First what the exact distance from the back bracket to the back of the projector. Secondly and most important, if you use the recommended distance from the lens program, how much closer can you put the PJ when setting raster width at 100%, From the calculation it looks like im a little short (distance from back bracket + 2 cm) in distance but will i be able to fill the screen ? And will I get bow problems using 100% of the raster in 16:9

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Gunnar

Thanks, I do have the datasheet, but it does not give the exact distance from the back bracket to the back of the projector. If I look at the calculation it looks like Im about 25 cm short on distance to the screen. Will I have that much to play with ?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Henrik,

the distance from the back bracket to the back of the projector is 17cm. But you will need some more space to open the case and use the integrated remote.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.