Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking in this forum for a while and finally got my first CRT. A decent condition Barco

Data 701S.

Now here's the bad news. I'm trying to set it up but have no installation manual. The size I am going for is 72" but the projector I think was previously set up for 120". I need to alter the CRT angle for the Blue and Red Tubes for the smaller screen but I don't know how! The setup menu refers to bolts A and B which will allow you to pivot the tubes. Where or which bolts are these? Also what do I need to loosen the nuts for Schemfloog(sp?) adjustment? Do anyone know where the electronic focus is(or if there is one?)

I've had a look at a Barco 800 and 801 install manual that I found online but I don't think the procedure(chassis) is the same. Since I flipped(ceiling to table mount) the projector has lines at the top of the picture(Bright unconverged dashed lines which are not the ABL). Will those go away with setup? I'm worried about phospher burns on those static lines.

Any advice would be appreciated. If someone has the install manual that they could scan and send, sell me or loan with deposit that would be a great help.

Thanks,

Phil

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks very much for the reply Mark. I'll try the blanking adjustment. The manuals on the web site are the owner ones and unfortunately no installation manuals are provided.

Do you have any ideas on the CRT angle adjustments and focus?

Regards,

Phil

·
Registered
532 Posts
Sorry Phil, I dont know how to setup the 701. If you take the cover off I would suspect you should see the bolts labelled. Probably they are allen bolts accessable from the top.

Hope that helps a bit. And I at least bumped up your post. Come on guys give a hand!

·
Registered
887 Posts
I have a Data 701s, but have not set it up yet. I also have the manuals, and will try to remember to look up the bolts when I come home..

Gunnar

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hi BX,

check your privaPrivate Messages

steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.