Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've done a search on this site and can't find the answer to a basic configuration mode here or in the manual.

How do I configure my Barco Cine 7 to display 'ceiling mode' instead of the upside down 'table mode'?

If anyone has gone through this and has the answer, I will be very happy to hear it!

Many thanks in advance, Barry

·
Registered
491 Posts
Sorry jumping off the topic.:)

How much do you buy this unit?

In what condition?(new or used)

Just want to know for comparing BARCO price in my country.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Front table to front ceiling is easy.

Disconect the mains

Remove the top cover

Lift or in ceiling mode lower the hinged pannel with the circuit boards attached by loosening the two screws at the very rear of the projector.

You will see three black heat sinks like fins attached to the underside of this pannel. Next to the centre heat sink are 6 white jumpers which pull off and turn round. You need to rotate all 6 by 90 degrees. becarefull to get all of the pins correctly alligned.

On the convergence board (which is the board to the left with all the chips on) there are three more jumpers they look just the same rotate these by 90 deg too (becarefull of the order of these as the colours are not in the obvious order)

I can't remember off hand which way, but the coloured dots on the plugs must all point the same way.

Hope that helps

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Roland,

Thankyou so much!

I had pulled the boards out individually looking for jumpers but hadn't stepped back and taken in the big realizing that the whole chassis pivoted down.

Got it pretty much sorted out now. Just got to find a way to get more detail in the very dark shadows, I was expecting a bit more having read all the specs.

Best regards, Barry

Re the price, I paid AUD$17 000 for the unit, it had done approx 200 hours in the showroom as a demo. It appears to be in perfect working order and is cosmetically perfect. Paid a premium for the very average aluminium mounting bracket - AUD$500 !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.