- Contrast ratio 800:1

- 1000 ANSI lumens

- SDI and DVI inputs

Certainly a new reference in the DLP market

but the price is about 20 000 $US

·
Registered
110 Posts
Marc, I heard 12000 for the PJ, 8000 for the "Master" as they call it, apparently it's part of the new concept that they created. I'll try to find out more about it. I talked to a salesman of barco last week and it appeared to be very interesting.

later more.

S

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hi,

I just given my DLA-G3010Z for sales, and i'm searching for

a new DLP projector with the 1280x720 HD1 chips.

Is it some news about the BARCO cine versum 80 ?

Is any body saw it in demo.

I apologize for my bad english

Thank you for your help.

------------------

Alfred Cylla

·
Registered
169 Posts
Any news about Barco Cinerversum ?

any news about Dreamvision cinema ten pro ?

Please.

------------------

Alfred Cylla

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hi,

Is any body saw the Barco cineversum 80 in demo.

Thanks.

------------------

Alfred Cylla

·
Registered
59 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Marc Jouve
New single chip DLP projector from Barco :

- Chip HD1 texas (1280 x 720)

- six segments color wheels

- Contrast ratio 800:1

- 1000 ANSI lumens

- SDI and DVI inputs

Certainly a new reference in the DLP market

but the price is about 20 000 $US
Hi! Mr. Mark

If you don't mind that I want tell you......

The cine Versume DLP projector don't support SDI and DVI...directly

This projector has same DLP logic like other 16:9 DLP projector.

But cine Versume Master Switcher support DVI, SDI, HD-SDI...

I think you confuse a little bit...Please check again... ;)

Have nice day

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi! all..

I write feature of "cine Versume MASTER switche unit" on below line... I don't know exact spec...but I guess this unit support sclaer function and switcher....

Please refernce to Cine Versume feature.....

Have nice day :)

The Cine VERSUM Master

The heart of the system is a fully digital video signal switcher/signal processor called the Cine VERSUM Master, which is entirely modular. It can be equipped with up to 8 digital and analog input modules. Currently developed modules include three digital inputs (DVI/SDI/HD-SDI) and two analog inputs (RGB and Video/S-Video/Component). As technologies and the market develop, this offering can easily be complemented with additional modules such as IEEE1394/5C, .. for upgrading the complete VERSUM video distribution and display system. As a result this input modularity of the Cine VERSUM Master makes the complete system entirely future proof.

Another mayor benefit of the Master is that all input processing –scaling and switching- is done as close as possible to the sources, from then on the entire system is digital, which results in optimal image reproduction at all times.

One can also see the eye on the future of the Cine VERSUM Concept in the ability to display all sources up to 1280 x 1024 pixels and in the capacity of being combined with today’s and tomorrow’s display technologies (DLP?PDP, LCD, LCOS, ? even to more than one display in the same configuration.

http://www.barco.com/projection_syst...m_master_s.jpg

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi!

The simple spec og Barco Cine Versume Spec....

Have ncie day :)

The Cine VERSUM 50 is a high-resolution 50¡± plasma display module. This 16:9 display provides superior brightness and incredible contrast, giving a clear, flicker-free display in light intensive environments. The Cine VERSUM 50 ensures a clear color reproduction and all-surpassing color purity. This enables enjoying extremely sharp pictures, without reduction in the blacks. A stylish slim design is intentionally chosen to allow easy integration in almost every home environment.

BARCO is convinced that the future-oriented Cine VERSUM concept is what the high demanding and critical customer is looking for. The advantages are numerous, as you will see, giving an answer to all the Home Theater lover¡¯s present needs; and those of the future

http://www.barco.com/projection_syst...ersum_80_s.jpg

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi! all

I called yesterday to Barco Korea...and Barco korea will send more detail feature list and information documents...If I recieve it...I will post more detail information about Versume.

If this information will be reference to all....I will be happy... :)

Sorry bad english..

Have nice day :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi,

I'am french (i live near Barco Belgium) and i know Geert Ramault and Tom Vanthuyne, these peoples from Barco are lies through his teeth. They are here for sell their junk. I have had a Barcovision 508 (now ciné6) and a lot of problems with it. One last word , don't bought new model of Barco !

Kind regards, Régis.

·
Registered
11,020 Posts
OK, Regis.

I noticed you have posted this in multiple places. I think we get the idea -

you no lika the Barco.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi,

Yes QQQ, i don't love barco because i have had a Barcovision 508 and i have had several big problems with it. My projector has been exchange 2 times by Barco Belgium (Kuurne) because bad production and the third projectors has had three breakdowns (same HT problem each times) , all that in one year !. With all these problems , i will want that Barco exchange against barco708 (+ money), Barco don't want my offer, no amicable settlement possible with Barco, yes the cost of the barcovision 508 is 6500 $.

The Barcovision 508 is not manufacture in belgium , it's in India and i think the cineversum will be made in india too for low cost but bad made. Barco is great but if you haven't 100000 $ to spend for a projector, on your way, Barco is not for you.

I hope that you understand my english.

Kind regards, Régis.

·
Registered
11,020 Posts
Regis:

I understand your frustration and have heard some similar types of stories in the past.

Sorry if I was being a smartass.

I do understand your English.

Thank You,

QQQ

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.