Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

This is great! Barco has a CRT product history on their site. It's very interesting, you can find specs of all their CRT beamers there as well as the serial numbers of the parts used in them. I could not find their Cine range there though; probably not old enough :)

It's at:
http://www.barco.com/projection_syst...rt_history.asp

Hope this is of any help to you or did you guys already know of this?

greetz

Stevie

·
Registered
667 Posts
Great Link!!! :)

Thanks,

Dan

·
Registered
18,501 Posts
It's about time one of the 'name brand' companies acknowledged that they made products past 2 years ago.

I was at the local Sony parts counter one day years ago, and heard a service tech tell a customer that a 2 year old Sony XBR was 'old technology'!

Nuffin' like backing them thar products...:p

Curt

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:
Originally posted by Curt Palme

I was at the local Sony parts counter one day years ago, and heard a service tech tell a customer that a 2 year old Sony XBR was 'old technology'!

Curt
Old??? so considering he told that years ago, it must be prehistoric now. :D

(yeah right)

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
:confused: Can someone please advise a non-technical computer user how to actually see the information supposedly contained in this link? When I click it, it tells me I've downloaded something, but when I try to open it, it asks me what program Iwant to open it with, any I choose doesn't give me anything to look at. I'd really love to see whats in this link, can anyone explain to me how to do it? THanks in advance from a computer point and clicker.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Any idea where I can download a version of the Excel program? I'd rather not have to pay microsoft a big fee just to see the pages at Barco.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yee,

I thought everybody had excel on Microsoft office.

Well you might give the Microsoft site a look, you'll never know.

It's worth the effort!

S

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.