Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear members,

BG 1200, when tuned on, picture, but no Left right keystone/ left right bow, top bottem does work.

swapped board from a spare BG 1200, sorted out it should be horizontal deflection board,

a second extra problem not directly related to the l/r key/bow adj. is a problem running at high frequenties.

overvoltage detection circuit becomes active/ instabel.

Regards

Bote

·
Registered
411 Posts
My BG 800 had a loose convergence board that shorted out several chips and I had the same convergence problems. Do the 1208's have the large convergence board under the tubes? I would try to swap that. If you have several good board from the other unit you spoke of, why not swap out each board one at a time until the problem is fixed? You will then know which board you will need.. My 2 cents....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to everybody giving me advice.

I swapped convergence board for it looked like it would be the problem, unfortunately the same thing happened so this can not be the cause.

sorted out it should be horizontal deflection board,

A time ago, I mentioned I got also power problems (instable picture) after changing the huge condensator

MAB MP 30/330

30µF +/- 10% a

500.000 schaltungen

up ~ 429v~ -25/+60 C

200v db 60Hz hpf/nt

220v db 50Hz hpf/nt

It was stabel again, now I even bought at new wasing machine condensator, but I think it is not related to the left wright keystone/ bow problem at the moment

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.