·
Registered
667 Posts
Of course mine is nowhere to be found. :(

Barco Data 800

·
Registered
151 Posts
The 1200 is missing as well, but I learned alot from reading the 1208 manual. A lot of it is the same.

I still need to find the G2 adjustment. Apparently is is described in the installation manual, which does not seem to be online yet.

John.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Anyone know if I could use Barco 808s manual as reference for my Barco Graphics 800? You can find a installation manual for Barco 800 at this site.

http://www.geocities.com/cinepaulis/contents.htm

Click on Setup Info. I heard Barco 801s is similar to 800.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Another Barco manual website.

http://beamer.xs4all.nl/Documents.htm

I checked a couple of links and they all work fine. I'm still looking for owner's manual for Barco 800. I refuse to believe one doesn't exist on the internet.

·
Registered
14 Posts
HsianYu,

Although, I've only been a member a few weeks ago, I would like to welcome you to AVS Forum. How about putting your name in the signature area so we can refer to you by your name?

Check your PM, private message, for my email address.

Thanks

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hi Hsianyu,

I am the 'collector' of all kind of documentation about CRT-projectors, and I put them all on my site:
http://beamer.xs4all.nl

I don't have any manual about the G800 yet, so I would love to receive a copy of it, and put it on my site. If the files are (too) big, I can give you loginname + password, so you can FTP-upload them to me. If anyone else feels like sharing some documents with me, please let me know, and I will put them on my site.

Regards,

Reinier.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hsianyu,

Thanks very much. This manual is just what I've been looking for. So I was right, manual for BG800 does exist. BTW everyone, Hsianyu IS his name. My bad.

R. Bauer,

Thank you too for posting Barco manuals on your web site. I got Barco 801s manual off your website. It has served me well. Hsianyu saids it's okay, so I'm sending the 9.41MB PDF file to you as I type now. I'm sending it to the email address I got from your website. If you don't get it because file size is too big, send me a PM with your login+pass to your FTP site. Don't forget to upload to your website so others can share also.

DIZ2,

Wait and Reinier will upload it soon.

-----------------

FYI, this is Barco Graphics 800 Owner's Manual. It's 166 pages long and 9.41 MB big.

·
Registered
294 Posts
So, is there a complete Barco Data 801s manual out there. I have the installation manual that is about 74 pages, but I am looking for more (service manual) if it exists. If it does I would be forever grateful if someone e-mailed it to me. my e-mail address

·
Registered
18 Posts
Can anyone tell me why I can't get a bg808 blue tube to converge with the others. It gets close but it is like it is misaligned or something. It also dosen't seem to hold the amount of correction.

I have read everything I have been able to find and have come up with things like a bad power supply or a bad board.

Did I mention that it also has some buzzing at times and mostly when I try to work with the blue tube.

I would like to keep this machine (low hours, great condition, 96 model) but don't have the skills at this point to fix it unless it is something straightforward or something someone in the Atlanta area can do.

I don't think that this is in the correct thread but I can't figure out how to start a new one.

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Warren

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by pwsharpe
I see that the 1208s is available, but what about a 1208 Installation, and a 1208 Service Manual for those 1208 Owners?

Any assistance is appreciated.
Yes it might be interesting to find the installation manuals also online. Does anyone have them?

greetz

S

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.