AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't get my BarcoGraphics 1209 port 4/5 to sync to any signal I give it. It appears one of the cards might have a cold solder or need to be replaced. Any idea which card controls port 4/5, and what could possibly be wrong with it. I made the DB9-DB15 cable and port 3 works just fine. I thought I read somewhere that port 3 and 4/5 were controlled by the same board. How could one sync and the other not if that's the case?

By the way, this projector is for sale in the Special Deals & Sales Area. Go there and check out the details. If you aren't a member of that area, you should sign up. It doesn't cost much at all.

· Registered
85 Posts
Make sure the signal you are sending ports 4/5 are negative sync. The barco does not like positive sync. The cable you made for port 3 takes care of the sync problem.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was aware of the negitive sync issue when I owned the RCA DTC-100. I have Sonys new HD 200 reciever and I don't think it has negitive sync. I just tried connecting port 4/5 again and it's working fine. Go figure.

· Registered
85 Posts
I wish my problems were that simple.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.