AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoever came up with the packaging for BI:SE needs to give their head a shake. It is hard to open, doesn't do a very good job of protecting the disc, and had to add substantial cost.

I can see I will be moving this one to a keep case pretty quick.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Mike I have 2 Sony Changers, I let the closed door of each, hold my discs upright and well kept. At the very least they didn't 'catch' my 'Pneumonia' that I had for the last 2 weeks.:)

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
The packaging is as you say, plus cheesy looking...but the transfer is pretty decent, although I think they should have given it the "SB" treatment while they were at it. Thus I have an sneaky suspicions that Artisan... Oh, well... :rolleyes:

-THTS

·
Registered
181 Posts
I agree. What the hell is Artisan smoking???

When i opened the basic instinct case (carefully mind you)- the disc fell onto the floor. I was appalled. Artisan tried to be flashy and innovative- but they failed miserably in the resourcefulness category. Artisan- take note from MGM's recent flashy Terminator cover.

Simple- yet really cool looking.

As for Total Recall. Umm, ok. I really dont know what to say. Why wouldnt they design the Amaray case to look like mars instead of a round TIN!!!

Artisan: please issue those of us who bought these stupid cases a new case through the mail! ASAP!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.