AVS Forum banner

12161 - 12180 of 15791 Posts

·
Registered
6,180 Posts
I'm working on some major new releases as we speak! ;)

·
Registered
1,568 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Well slap me with a wet fish and proclaim me a convert :). The improvement this provides is absolutely astonishing. I've remuxed a few files - waiting on a minidsp etc to arrive - and I'm sitting with a huge grin on my face. I must admit I was a bit sceptical initially (Nemo and The Unbroken provided the evidence to pique my interest), but having taken the plunge with a few titles, I've had my eyes opened and my internal organs liquified.

Thanks and well done to everyone who contributes to this thread.

·
Registered
6,180 Posts
BassEQ Midway (2019) Atmos

Optional PEQ to bring down the ~30Hz peak area: 29Hz Q3.0 -6dB

·
Registered
6,180 Posts
^^^ I wouldn't worry about it at all, Tony.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Newbie to the BEQ just download the GitHub app and made it setup so now if i want to load a BEQ to my minidsp do i enter it in input side or load as configuration every time depends on what i want to watch

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,180 Posts
BassEQ Jojo Rabbit (2019) DTS-HD MA 5.1

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Newbie to the BEQ just download the GitHub app and made it setup so now if i want to load a BEQ to my minidsp do i enter it in input side or load as configuration every time depends on what i want to watch

Thx
When you load the config it automatically applies the filters to the Input side

·
Registered
6,180 Posts
Updated after testing...also added an optional PEQ. This one is a bass fest!

Optional PEQ to bring down the ~30Hz peak area: 29Hz Q3.0 -6dB

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Updated after testing...also added an optional PEQ. This one is a bass fest!

I just finished watching this one (literally) with the original set of filters, so it looks like I'll be revisiting this one sooner than expected. :)

Reactions: galonzo

·
Registered
648 Posts
I accidentally played Iron Man with The Incredible Hulk filters :eek:

I couldn't figure out for the life of me why I kept hearing these god awful noises. Then I remembered that I had multiple movies loaded up and forgot to switch configs. I have since stopped loading multiple configs. Lol
Something like that happened to me a couple of weeks ago. We watched Avatar for the first time in a long time. The wife wanted to listen the the music during the closing credits. I forgot the thx amazing life trailer comes on after the credits. By the time that I realized what was going on it was too late and heard some noises too. :eek: From now on I need to make sure that the first thing that I do is to take it off config 2 when a movie ends and goes into the credits.

·
Registered
739 Posts
When you load the config it automatically applies the filters to the Input side

Thx but when I load my setup go away such i have all the 4 output but when i upload it’s gone

Sure i am missing something any help well be appreciated

Thx

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thx but when I load my setup go away such i have all the 4 output but when i upload it’s gone

Sure i am missing something any help well be appreciated

Thx

Hi A7,
I assume you're using BEQdesigner. Have you done the merge step? Control-X, then specify your saved output PEQ, xover, etc in the entry for 'Config File', then run the merge process. This will give you an output, which will consist of the GIThub changes, together with your output config.
cheers

·
Registered
195 Posts
Could I request an update for the first Equalizer movie with heatmap and mv adjustment if it needs one, the second one looks a little more recent;)

·
Registered
739 Posts
Hi A7,
I assume you're using BEQdesigner. Have you done the merge step? Control-X, then specify your saved output PEQ, xover, etc in the entry for 'Config File', then run the merge process. This will give you an output, which will consist of the GIThub changes, together with your output config.
cheers

I download it but still not familiar i will give it a try

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
BassEQ Ford v Ferrari (2019) Atmos

As always Aron thanks for your work. Just watched this one and really enjoyed it.

I do have a question on this one though: did others with Crowson MA experience a lot of TR from music on this movie? I felt more TR from the soundtrack on this movie than any other BEQ I can remember. Incidentally, I don’t like feeling music bass TR and prefer my MAs TR be exclusively the LFE for sound effects (ie gunshots explosions etc)

FYI I’m using the 40hz setting for the LPF on back of Crowson amp as I always have. I realize I can use mdsp to set a lower LPF for my MAs output but never really felt the need to this point.

Anyone else experience this? Thoughts?

12161 - 12180 of 15791 Posts