AVS Forum banner

14521 - 14540 of 15143 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I don't know what's causing this is to happen. I'll take a look at them when I can but it's probably not going to be for a few days at least. I've been down sick with covid since the 20th and my head isn't 100% here for digging through data sets. So once my head's up to it I'll take a look.
Wow. Had no idea. Sorry to hear that. I really hope for a speedy recovery. Take it easy and heal. :(

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Terrible news @DesertDog Wish you a speedy recovery man.

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
I don't know what's causing this is to happen. I'll take a look at them when I can but it's probably not going to be for a few days at least. I've been down sick with covid since the 20th and my head isn't 100% here for digging through data sets. So once my head's up to it I'll take a look.
Not sure if you saw, but d00d said it was likely caused by differences between Input1 and Input2 I think.

Hope you feel better soon, brother!

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Crap, so sorry to hear that DD :( Hope you feel better soon ;)

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Ok guys, add me to the list of BOSS believers, i now run a CLHB in my system!!

Listen, if you've been considering building one or on the fence if the hype is real...let me tell you ITS REAL!!!

I'm not a DIY guy but the hardest part is making the holes on the plywood, so for that i took it to my neighbor and we had it done in about 2 hours (we did 8 holes). The rest is cake. Drop some speakers in and secure them, put some tape down, add some tubes/isos, seal (if you choose), wire, and thats it.

I put this off for about a year, and like many others i too wish i had done it sooner! Not gonna lie, my main motivation for building this was so i could finally feel the infamous Hulk Punch in TIH lol! Seriously tho, I've been watching that movie and using it for testing since 2009. I didn't know about hz or any of this bass/HT stuff until 3 years ago, so imagine my surprise when i was told there was a powerful moment i had never experienced in this movie before?! Well after 11 years i can finally say I've felt it and WOW!!!!!

The force this platform can generate is ridiculous!!! It's made me wonder what else I've missed in other movies all this time. I've described it as subtle when needed and violent when called for.

The best part about this is i can finally look at BEQ graphs and not have to stop at 15hz!!! I now look forward to seeing whats hiding down there that i can take advantage of! Again, guys i fully recommend this, stop procrastinating and just get it done!

I had lots of motivation and help from these people so i just want to give @subacabra , @aron7awol , @CallingMrBenzo , @m0j0 , and @trhought a huge shoutout for helping me out, even when i had dumb questions lol! The help and support you guys gave def helped make this process a lot easier and less overwhelming, i really appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
I am sorry to hear about that, DesertDog! We'll be thinking about you and pulling for you to get well soon! Hang in there, buddy.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Hope you get to feeling better soon DDog!

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Rest up! Sorry to hear about that.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Darn, darn, darn ....so sorry to hear about this, DD!!!!! Really hits home even more when it happens to someone you know (even if it’s online) and actually not very far away. Hope you start feeling better soon!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I've been down sick with covid since the 20th and my head isn't 100% here for digging through data sets. So once my head's up to it I'll take a look.
DesertDog, I have always enjoyed reading your posts throughout the years. I pray for a quick recovery and that you will be fully restored in health soon. You and your Family take care and I hope you feel better soon.

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
BassEQ Warrior Nun (2020) Season 1 Netflix DD+ Atmos

dialnorm compensation +5dB

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
So sorry to hear @DesertDog , as you can see, we're all pulling for you; take it easy, bro!

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
14521 - 14540 of 15143 Posts