AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I just installed Aura pro bass shakers in my seats and they are awsome when watching blu-ray movies. The problem is with standard Dvd's They don't shake much at all and even the subwoofer seems a little weaker Do you know what could cause this Or what I could do to make it better.

I do notice that if I turn the volume up they start shaking again but I need to turn the volume up allot more then when I am playing a Blu-Ray.

My receiver is the Sony str-DH800

I have a 15" 300watt powered subwoofer

The blu-ray player I am using is the Sony BDP-S360 I am using it for bluray and upconverting my DVD's.

I am running two Aura Pro bass shakers powered by a Audiosource Amp100 that is bridged so it is putting out plenty of power for the shakers. Like I said before they are great with blu-ray movies.

Any help or ideas would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking the same thing but so many other people use these shakers with normal dvd's and I have not heard about any difference in the shakers. Could it be something with my blu-ray player? I am sort of stumped right now as to why it is doing this. I checked my receiver and the subwoofer out put level is turned all the way to the top so that's not it. There has to be something I am missing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts