AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cool, one of my favorite new franchises this gen gets a second sequel. No word yet on a next gen version.
Quote:
Set several years before the previous chapters in the series, the story will put you in the shoes of a younger Batman. Players will meet many of the franchise’s most important characters for the first time and even develop important relationships with them.

Alongside the main game, a spinoff title called Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate will be available for 3DS and Vita platforms. Both games will be available on October 25th of this year, and will be developed by WB Games Montreal, rather than series creator Rocksteady.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I really need to finish the second one. I rented it and played a little and just never went back to it.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by americangunner  /t/1467527/batman-arkham-origins/0_50#post_23183700

I really need to finish the second one. I rented it and played a little and just never went back to it.

Yeah, same here. Got halfway through the game on Xbox, but got side-tracked with other games and never finished it. I ended up getting it recently on sale on the PC and started playing again. Hopefully I can find time to finish it before Origins comes out in the fall but my gaming backlog doesn't seem to be improving that much

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.