AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After playing a few rounds of KZSF it looks good feels good but just doesnt stack up against a powerhouse of the frostbite 3 engine BF4 is too big, too loud too robust,too much destruction on one screen to appreciate the fidelity of shadow fall, its a shame because I was rooting for Gorilla Games, Ubi soft knew what they was doing by delaying Rainbow 6 patriots

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Killzone is the better looking of the two, but the buttery smoothness of Battlefield 4 at 60fps makes it a better game play experience. For me, anyway.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brad  /t/1499955/battlefield4-made-it-hard-for-killzone-shadow-fall#post_23957071

Killzone is the better looking of the two, but the buttery smoothness of Battlefield 4 at 60fps makes it a better game play experience. For me, anyway.

yeaMan, its a slow game, I really liked kz on the ps3 ALOT so ima hang in there however to see bf3&bf4 on a ps3 then see it run at 60fps @ 1080p on a Ps4 with that type of chaos on the screen makes it hard to enjoy KZSF.....im hoping this Gen isnt just about 60fps/1080p achievements, I rather see better physics/mechanics and gameplay from here on out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts