AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up...

The original 2003 BSG mini series- is being shown in two parts tonight 1/13/07 starting at 9pm and 11pm EST on UHD.

Remember... it was shot on film, not 24P HD video... so it's a bit "soft" when compared to the current series when shown on UHD.

· Registered
353 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy /forum/post/0

Isn't tonight just the second half of the miniseries (rerun immediately after the first showing), with the first half having been shown last week? My TWC guide info doesn't make that clear.

Pretty sure the answer is yes. They screwed up the guide info the same way for Stargate Atlantis this week as well. Last week was the first part this week was the second, But the guide showed both weeks as it being the first part.

· Registered
315 Posts
From 9pm-11pm, it's part 2 of the mini series.

From 11pm-1am, it's part 2 of the mini series as well.

Part 1 of the mini series was shown last weekend.

I skipped the mini-series because Netflix just sent me episode 1 and so forth. Now everyone says I should catch the mini-series. I got real excited when I saw this thread, but then realized that I missed part 1 of the mini series last weekend.

· Registered
23 Posts
I had part 1 recorded on my DVR, but when I saw part's 1 and 2 being shown consecutively I deleted it so I could just watch them together. Now, I'm gonna end up missing part 1

I'll probably put it on my BB qeue and skip watching the whole mini-series in HD

-Jay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.