Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello My Forum Friends!

For those of you who are following my tour plans, I have finalized my San Francisco Bay Area trip for the calibration of CRT and HDTVs. I arrive on 5/30, and depart on 6/4. There is still room for a few more HDTV set calibrations, in addition to my scheduled work. PLEASE contact me with your requests/needs. I really would like to make this trip as beneficial to the forum members (including ME!) as possible.

I am offering my HDTV calibration services at below market rates, with no travel charges. I am equiped with all the necessary technology (PC, Color Analyzer, Light Meter, Test Patterns, Video Processor, Cables - MY BACK HURTS!) and most importantly the experience to help you see an image from your system that you did not know possible.

Drop me a note, or give me a call! The dates are firm, but my schedule is still being finalized for the morning/afternoon/evening appointments on each of these days.

I look forward to talking with you!

[email protected]

Hi-Def Jeff

aka - Jeff in Detroit

aka - Jeff Bryngelson

aka - DAD to my kids.........

------------------

Color Analyzer - Will Travel

--You deserve Image Perfection--

·
Registered
148 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jbryngelson:
Don't make me post pictures of my under-educated, underfed, raggedy clothed children. I need a few more appointments!

Hi-Def Jeff (Really they are smart and thin like Dad) http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Jeff, I just sent you e-mail separately about my interest in having you come do my set.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I had my set ISF'd about 6 months ago, but at the time, I did not have an HDTV source to calibrate HD signals. The person did dcolor of gray, which should hold across all inputs.

So my question is, what else would you recommend doing, and how much? I live in south bay; Saratoga.

Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.