AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A week ago I had a post with subject green comes and goes. It has been fixed now, but a new problem arises.

My remote control do not work after I had installed another RGB amplifier to fix the problem I had with green. The LED on the remote is flashing, so does the RCU LED on the controller unit. Trid both front and back IR sensor.

Problem two. The green LED on the green RGB amplifier card is lit. G2 needs adjusting I guess. How do I adjust G2? Tried a search on the forum, but the searchstring is too short. Someone who could lead me to an old post. G2 must have been written about before.

This forum is the best I have ever seen. It has answers to almost everything.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hello Andre

Push with a pen in the small hole on the remote then press 0 enter

For G2 adjustment you have to go in the service menu and select G2 adjustment push enter and adjust the G2 controls until the led is off

Rob

·
Registered
5.2.0 Sony VPL-VW95ES, AT Screen, DIY THX-650, B&W 601S2, Fi IB, Integra 3.4, Buckeye 4x, Crest 8200
1,430 Posts
Just to clarify Rob's post, the G2 controls are labelled "screen" and are located just above/below the focus controls (depending on floor/ceiling mount). With the cover open you'll find them on the far right or left sticking out of the side of the chassis.

-Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.