AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a HF100 and a BD35 Panasonic. I backup all my HD cam content on a ext. hard drive, when I want to watch one, I would love to be able to throw the video on a sd card and play it with my Blu-ray player, but it doesn't work...

When I put the sd card in the player to watch my videos, it works only when the video come directly from the camera. In other words, I can't put a mt2s that was on my ext. HD on my sd card ans play it, the player doen't recognize it. If I film with the camera, then I can watch it right away. There's a special folder arangement and file naming going on in the camera.

The blu-ray player is programed to play file that comes directly from the camera but does not allow us to put a random mt2s file on there and watch it unless you can stick to the file structure/naming nightmare!!

Is there a simple way to watch my backuped mt2s videos with the equipement that I have??? Pany TH50PZ85 + BD35 + D-Link DSM510 + HF100 Canon.

· Registered
3,196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockeed /forum/post/15449453

I have a HF100 and a BD35 Panasonic. I backup all my HD cam content on a ext. hard drive, when I want to watch one, I would love to be able to throw the video on a sd card and play it with my Blu-ray player, but it doesn't work...

When I put the sd card in the player to watch my videos, it works only when the video come directly from the camera. In other words, I can't put a mt2s that was on my ext. HD on my sd card ans play it, the player doen't recognize it. If I film with the camera, then I can watch it right away. There's a special folder arangement and file naming going on in the camera.

The blu-ray player is programed to play file that comes directly from the camera but does not allow us to put a random mt2s file on there and watch it unless you can stick to the file structure/naming nightmare!!

Is there a simple way to watch my backuped mt2s videos with the equipement that I have??? Pany TH50PZ85 + BD35 + D-Link DSM510 + HF100 Canon.

Try posting in the official BD35 thread.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...75161&page=268

· Premium Member
21,192 Posts
Lockeed:

Welcome to AVS. We've structure this area with Master threads for each player. Donnie was nice enough to link for us. We ask that members post any and all questions and comments about their player with that player's master thread.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.