·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it wont let me fix that

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
The jumbo is real! A super secret informant just sent this my way!

·
Registered
5,639 Posts
No BC but it has PS4 compatibility.

·
Registered
282 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingShorty /forum/post/17037086

No BC but it has PS4 compatibility.

hahaha glorious, now if only they'd add in xbox 360 compaitibility we'd have something going here.........

·
Registered
679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJonathan /forum/post/17036888

I WANT OT BELIEVE!!! It's got B/C, right?

Birth Control? Oh thats naaaaaasstyyyyy

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
I can't believe you all fell for such an obvious photoshop. I'm right there in the thread where this was made so I can tell you the PS3 Jumbo is NOT real. I'm in the thread. I am literally standing right there in the thread.

http://www.kodomokokorikogaming.com has already confirmed it was all a complex scam by a bunch of Norwegians to raise money for their black-market fish intestines smuggling ring.

Did I mention that I'm in the thread?

Edit:

Kodomokokorikogaming.com seems to be down at the moment, but you can take my word for it. I'm in the thread.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Well I can bet that none of us actually fell for this. There are extremely high levels of sarcasm teeming throughout these posts. As for the picture, if ANYTHING, it looks like a ps3 display you'd see in a gamestop or something. Nobody in their right mind would believe this stuff, it's all for fun and games.

·
Registered
679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmoosettu /forum/post/17040223

Well I can bet that none of us actually fell for this. There are extremely high levels of sarcasm teeming throughout these posts. As for the picture, if ANYTHING, it looks like a ps3 display you'd see in a gamestop or something. Nobody in their right mind would believe this stuff, it's all for fun and games.

... I dont get it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
failed attempt at humor would be my guess, that guy is such a tool anyways......crap

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I hear it will be the size of a small apartment, so I will be moving in when it comes out. One month's rent to own my own PS3 House!

Heat will be free of course, though running water might be a problem. Maybe someone like Mad Catz will make a water tank add on!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmoosettu /forum/post/17040223

You just killed our funny. A harmless, innocent funny minding its own business. Murderer!

·
Registered
5,639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker George /forum/post/17040160

I can't believe you all fell for such an obvious photoshop. I'm right there in the thread where this was made so I can tell you the PS3 Jumbo is NOT real. I'm in the thread. I am literally standing right there in the thread.

http://www.kodomokokorikogaming.com has already confirmed it was all a complex scam by a bunch of Norwegians to raise money for their black-market fish intestines smuggling ring.

Did I mention that I'm in the thread?

Edit:

Kodomokokorikogaming.com seems to be down at the moment, but you can take my word for it. I'm in the thread.

The big question is not if it is real, the real question is are you 99.9% sure?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts