AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He guys,

I recently purchased a new beamer (model BenQ w1070). I've got my ps4 and my computer connected to it and i'm very pleased with the image it's giving me. However, as you might expect, the sound is less satisfying. So i was thinking about buying a soundbar with wireless subwoofer + rear speakers, but i'm confused about how i'm going to connect all of it together, and if it's possible at all? I added the connections of the beamer in the picture below. Now my question is, can i connect a soundbar to my computer AND my ps4, and since most of the soundbars only have 1 optical in, is there a optical splitter or something?

Thanks in advance,

Attachments

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
He guys,

I recently purchased a new beamer (model BenQ w1070). I've got my ps4 and my computer connected to it and i'm very pleased with the image it's giving me. However, as you might expect, the sound is less satisfying. So i was thinking about buying a soundbar with wireless subwoofer + rear speakers, but i'm confused about how i'm going to connect all of it together, and if it's possible at all? I added the connections of the beamer in the picture below. Now my question is, can i connect a soundbar to my computer AND my ps4, and since most of the soundbars only have 1 optical in, is there a optical splitter or something?

Thanks in advance,
I would suggest a soundbar with 2 HDMI inputs. Connect the computer and PS4 to the soundbar and then HDMI from the soundbar to your BenQ w1070.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts