AVS Forum banner

101 - 120 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
5,380 Posts
Should I build a BHS-24 to bring to the meet? Haha, j/k.
I'd love to see it side-by-side to the HS-24. I imagine the magnet is just a bit larger and mounting depth is a bit deeper, but would be a cool perspective shot... Also would be cool to see that monster at full stroke!

When we free aired the HS-24 to full stroke at my house people were IMPRESSED... I can imagine a longer stroke would pump the crowd that much more...lol.

·
Premium Member
14,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
I'd love to see it side-by-side to the HS-24. I imagine the magnet is just a bit larger and mounting depth is a bit deeper, but would be a cool perspective shot... Also would be cool to see that monster at full stroke!

When we free aired the HS-24 to full stroke at my house people were IMPRESSED... I can imagine a longer stroke would pump the crowd that much more...lol.
Where's that video of Seaton launching the banana plug off the cone when we were free-airing it up at Rilla's that time? I know I posted it somewhere..... :D

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Man! I got excited because I am in High Point, NC but when I googled Asheville, NC it appears to be 2.5hrs away. If the Mrs. are allowed, I would still like to make it!

·
Premium Member
14,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Man! I got excited because I am in High Point, NC but when I googled Asheville, NC it appears to be 2.5hrs away. If the Mrs. are allowed, I would still like to make it!
No Mrs. for this-es. Im even kicking mine out for the day :D I will still add you to the FIFO list in the event you can break the noose off your neck for a day of audio goodness :)

·
Registered
4,370 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Alright DUDES!!! Counting down to only a week away here! For those of you that don't already have my address and phone number, here it is:

JUST KIDDING....that type personal stuff gots no place on the interwebz. Many of you already know where you are going, but for those that don't PM me and I can supply you with my info. I find this a slightly more effective way since the new AVS PMing structure is worse than a rotten garbage pail outside a vegan restaurant in Mesquite, Nevada. Or Texas. I don't care...

·
Premium Member
14,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Mad Props to Mr. Bob aka @Citation4444 for coming over and calibrating the Epson today! The bad news is he traveled a long way for a PJ that was surprisingly spot on out of the box, which is also the good news! Natural mode yielded a picture that literally only took a a few very minor changes to get it in spec.

Attachments

·
Registered
373 Posts
Mad Props to Mr. Bob aka @Citation4444 for coming over and calibrating the Epson today! The bad news is he traveled a long way for a PJ that was surprisingly spot on out of the box, which is also the good news! Natural mode yielded a picture that literally only took a a few very minor changes to get it in spec.

What model is the PJ?

·
Registered
5,380 Posts
Great news for anyone considering a LS10000 in the future!

Man, I wish I could be there for this one!

101 - 120 of 289 Posts