AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I setup my IF 7200 about a month ago. I must admit, I'm just as impressed as the day I set it up. I've been watching it on a midnight blue wall, ordering a firehawk on Monday.

Watching DVD's has been stellar. I just got Charter HD installed last Thursday. The HD is nothing short of spectacular. I saw SD on an HS20 and was not impressed at all, so I was not expecting much. To my surprise the PQ was pretty darn good.

I'm really trying to come up with a complaint, but can't. Oh, I did have on red blinking light incident. I think because I had the HD tuner on during start up. I unplugged it and everything was OK. Scared the crap out of me though.

Once I get my screen up I don't think I'll ever leave the HT room. Is there a help group for addicts?

·
Registered
525 Posts
same here...the 7200 rocks! I use a carada 1.0 gain cinema white screen, and it to 5 of our eyes was the best for my room (grey/fire hawk, dalite HCCV, and HCDM) all fell short here...plus I saved some good coin too! you may want to check out carada... www.carada.com email Dave for a few samples. tell him tom L sent ya:)

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by burgdob
Can't wait to watch Football in HD. Unfortunately Charter doesn't have CBS in my area yet. What screen do you have ultra?

I have 123" diag matte white, looks great to me:)

Bob

·
Registered
39 Posts
I must admit, I too am so impressed by the 7200. I use it on my 133" Da-lite HCCV and it has the brightness even on the low power money mode to fill the screen. It's the best 6K I ever spent. I have about 420 hours on mine. It really is a great unit. A friend/dealer told me this was the one to get and looking at everything else out there there is nothing better in its price range. Watching movies is the best playing online games is even better.

http://www.motox.org/housepics/movieroom3.jpg

·
Registered
39 Posts
Waiting for High Def Tv (Dish Network) to come down in price. Can't stand to watch TV (broadcast or dish) on my 7200, it is terrible. Once you watch dvd or better yet HDTV clips on the computer, you are spoiled. Cant go back to that interlace garbage.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I just past 1000 hours on my 7200. Had it about 7 months. I use it with a 110" Firehawk. I could not be happier with the combination. With my HTPC, I am watching a DVD and surfing AVS at the same time. Life couldn't get any better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.