AVS Forum banner

241 - 247 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm getting close to being able to have the pool table moved! I built the light fixture that will go over the pool table. I was able to build it for 1/3 the cost of what the Etsy seller was asking. It weighs about 50 lbs. Fortunately during my build I put a ceiling fan box in this location that is capable of holding a 210 lb static load. The only thing I would have done different would be to use a 5" and 3" piece of pipe instead of 4" and 4" on the 2 lights that sit higher than the other 4 lights. That would have centered them a bit better between the lower lights.

Would you mind giving me some links to what you used for the light? The pipe is straightforward enough but I'm not positive how to make the transition to the light socket.

And I absolutely LOVE how your rooms look. :eek:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #242

·
Registered
31 Posts
Aberk,

This has turned out amazing! I loved reading through your thread. You put a lot of thought into each detail, well done!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Kudos on the build, it looks great.

Just a quick question, I saw in an earlier post that the size of the theater area is 12'x17' but what is the total sq. footage in your whole space down there?

241 - 247 of 247 Posts