AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am building a system and i currently have a pair of Beethoven Concert Grand speakers by Vienna Acoustic. My question is 1 what gear would you run (pre-amp, power amp)? and 2 what sub would go with these speakers?

·
Registered
3,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevi24 /forum/post/15440143

So I am building a system and i currently have a pair of Beethoven Concert Grand speakers by Vienna Acoustic. My question is 1 what gear would you run (pre-amp, power amp)? and 2 what sub would go with these speakers?

How many channels.......two channels?

·
Registered
6,155 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevi24 /forum/post/15440143

Any quality pre-amp, power amp will work, like Mark Levinson, McIntosh. As for a sub, as the VA go down to 28 htz you don't really need a sub. But if you do want to add one, just pick a higher end model, say from a speaker company like Revel. As long as the sub is considered a "musical sub".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.