Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my current system is as follows:

elemental designs (ed) a6-6t6 towers - mains

ed a6-5t5 mtm - center

ed a3-5tc bookshelves - rears

2 x ed a3-350 subwoofers

i have a buyer for my equipment and am looking to switch it up. my biggest motivation is the fact that the a6-6t6 towers completly overwhelm the smaller a6-5t5 center and i unfortunately do not have the room to fit the new larger a6-6t6 center. so i am looking to switch to a system in which the main channel and center channel drivers match in size and performance.

i am about to order the psb alpha t1 towers and alpha c1 center. this is the only combination i can find with a center that will fit in my tv stand (17.5" width available) that matches driver size to a set of floor standers.

i am not sure what i am going to do for rear stage or substage yet..

my local dealer isn't offering huge discounts on the psb's - should i order online?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwahlert /forum/post/12956272

my current system is as follows:

elemental designs (ed) a6-6t6 towers - mains

ed a6-5t5 mtm - center

ed a3-5tc bookshelves - rears

2 x ed a3-350 subwoofers

i have a buyer for my equipment and am looking to switch it up. my biggest motivation is the fact that the a6-6t6 towers completly overwhelm the smaller a6-5t5 center and i unfortunately do not have the room to fit the new larger a6-6t6 center. so i am looking to switch to a system in which the main channel and center channel drivers match in size and performance.

i am about to order the psb alpha t1 towers and alpha c1 center. this is the only combination i can find with a center that will fit in my tv stand (17.5" width available) that matches driver size to a set of floor standers.

i am not sure what i am going to do for rear stage or substage yet..

my local dealer isn't offering huge discounts on the psb's - should i order online?

PSB Alpha is a great speaker. If you're dealer cannot give you a good discount contact www.saturdayaudio.com , they probably have the best price in the country for PSB and Monitor Audio. I bought my PSB Image set from them, and saved $600.00 over MSRP. They shipped in 24 hours after receiving my payment via Paypal, and are an authorized dealer, so PSB warranty will cover.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i ordered the t1 towers and the c1 center - now i just need to find a sub that will actually make me smile - the 2 10" EDs were never enough...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts