AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all - I am posting my Behringer EP2500 and my beloved Adire Audio Shiva MkIV's here because the AVS Forum crew might be able to appreciate the equipment.

I purchased the equipment about 10 years ago and it has been my home theater subs ever since.

Unfortunately, the purchase timeline coincided with making-a-family timeline and I have NEVER been able to make a proper box for the gorgeous subs... and with little ones, I simply can't turn up the volume... (It's rated at 2400 watts RMS... 1200 watts the way I have it running).

Everything is mint. It all works perfectly. It is low, loud... rich... I love these things... on those rare occasions when I am permitted to turn it on.

I would prefer to have someone pick it up. I will travel up to 50 miles in a radius around Lansing, MI if someone wants to meet up.

I would ship it, if the buyer pays shipping... keeping in mind everything is crazy heavy!

I've attached a link to a video showing the subs and amp in action in the "temporary" box that turned into their long term home...

I would separate for the right price.

I am asking $275 picked up. (Firm).

Take a look at the link, and PM me with any questions.

Thank you for looking!

Matt

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts