AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read every post, searched the internet for every video & still dont have too much to go on.

Both 3000w peak probably around 700w RMS at 4 ohms per side which is about what I need.

IPR 3000

- 1640W RMS x 1 at 2 ohms

- 930W RMS x 1 at 4 ohms

- 470W RMS x 1 at 8ohms

- 1490W RMS x 2 at 2 ohms

- 840W RMS x 2 at 4 ohms

- 440W RMS x 2 at 8 ohms

Behringer SHOULD be close.

Best price on IPR 3000 is Newegg $385 & Inuke 3000 is $255 after 15% off Musiciansfriend.

Peavey had some early production run issues but seems to have made mods to them now. Behringer stuff just coming out.

Some earlier chatter on the Inuke here
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...1297556&page=3

Just sold my old EP2500 I had for 8 years or so for $150 so that frees me up for one of these. Mostly will be using it as a bass amp through using different bass pre-amps. Will RARELY use it pushing 2 5.3 ohm cabs... most likely 1 cab for a hour at a time.

Any thoughts now that they are both out & available?

·
Registered
178 Posts
I am in the market as well, and am very interested in both these models. My concern is the low end response of the inuke, but for the price (inuke dsp) it seems a better(cheaper) option than the IPR and minidsp combo. I don't like the looks of the IPR dsp, hence the minidsp.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
All can tell you is that I already order Inuke 6000 DSP. I have just to wait for release date; sometime between 1-2 week of September.

i decided for Inuje just because you can do all your DSP settings on your PC and then upload it to the device. Also would be nice if you want to share settings with other owners.

The reason I chose 6000 model is because I will add a second DIY sub by Christmas!... Otherwise the 3000 Model would be enough.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Do you support the engineers that designed such a product, or support those that rip it off and cheapen it to sell for less? What happens when all the designing companies go out of business?

·
Registered
612 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbentz /forum/post/20865569

do you support the engineers that designed such a product, or support those that rip it off and cheapen it to sell for less? What happens when all the designing companies go out of business?

+1, people spent 1000$ with 50 hrs to build a subwoofer but affraid to pay an extra 70$ ish for an amplifier that someone took time to design vs rip off the real thing.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouack /forum/post/20867460

+1, people spent 1000$ with 50 hrs to build a subwoofer but affraid to pay an extra 70$ ish for an amplifier that someone took time to design vs rip off the real thing.

You're right dude

·
Registered
9.8.4 = 13 CBT Line Arrays, 8 Sealed 18"s
13,766 Posts
I guess it's common knowledge the Behringer rips off other companies designs? Where does this info come from? I didn't know that before I've seen a couple posts in the DIY arena that suggest that. Is it just rumor mill stuff --- where is the source?

·
Registered
612 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBentz /forum/post/20865569

Do you support the engineers that designed such a product, or support those that rip it off and cheapen it to sell for less? What happens when all the designing companies go out of business?

Frankly if the inuke DSP has a better DSP then screw these other companies that cant seem to get with the times.

·
Registered
952 Posts
My sources come from the owner himself bragging about it, and the engineers that have worked and/or interviewed there.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I just bought an iNUKE NU3000 for $250.49 from Musicians Friend. Just call them, and tell them Guitar Center is selling the amp for 254.99 with their LABOR15 coupon code, and they should beat it, plus take an extra 10% off their discount.

That includes free shipping.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Parker /forum/post/20901974

I just bought an iNUKE NU3000 for $250.49 from Musicians Friend. Just call them, and tell them Guitar Center is selling the amp for 254.99 with their LABOR15 coupon code, and they should beat it, plus take an extra 10% off their discount.

That includes free shipping.

Thanks for the headsup regarding the LABOR15 coupon code at GC, that saves $45.

·
Registered
79 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by javygonx /forum/post/20864765

All can tell you is that I already order Inuke 6000 DSP. I have just to wait for release date; sometime between 1-2 week of September.

i decided for Inuje just because you can do all your DSP settings on your PC and then upload it to the device. Also would be nice if you want to share settings with other owners.

The reason I chose 6000 model is because I will add a second DIY sub by Christmas!... Otherwise the 3000 Model would be enough.

Any news?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm leaning Behringer 3000 now, you can get em for $250 vs $400. Any reviews thoughts?

·
Registered
9.8.4 = 13 CBT Line Arrays, 8 Sealed 18"s
13,766 Posts
I'm pretty darn happy with my Inuke DSP 3000. The built in DSP really works and the amp is plenty strong my home theater purposes. I can hit reference volume with 3 out of 4 lights blinking and the clip light NEVER blinking on dubstep bass music powering a pair of 2 ohm JTR Captivator Pro 18" subs.

Here is my dsp experience.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1375633

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.