AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the Behringer iNuke 3000dsp amplifier. I purchased it about 6 weeks ago and have decided that I need more power. I have already done the fan mod to make it quieter and have also taken it meticulously apart and painted the chasis black to match the rest of the components. This amp is awesome, it has only been used to watch maybe 10 movies and nothing more. I will include the receipt showing my purchased date for warranty. The stock Behringer handles have been replaced with after market low profile handles so that I could house it in a theater rack. Any questions please ask. Shipping will be in original box with all original paperwork and wiring. Perfect for home theater or DJ. There is 1 hair line scratch at the front that can only be seen when looking at about 2" away. This amplifier is awesome, with built in dsp. Shipping costs will be up to the buyer. Can ship most methods.

Really want to sell this to take advantage of a good deal on the 6000dsp, shoot me an offer.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessna1466u  /t/1523477/behringer-inuke-nu3000dsp-power-amp-like-new#post_24507781

This is the Behringer iNuke 3000dsp amplifier. I purchased it about 6 weeks ago and have decided that I need more power. I have already done the fan mod to make it quieter and have also taken it meticulously apart and painted the chasis black to match the rest of the components. This amp is awesome, it has only been used to watch maybe 10 movies and nothing more. I will include the receipt showing my purchased date for warranty. The stock Behringer handles have been replaced with after market low profile handles so that I could house it in a theater rack. Any questions please ask. Shipping will be in original box with all original paperwork and wiring. Perfect for home theater or DJ. There is 1 hair line scratch at the front that can only be seen when looking at about 2" away. This amplifier is awesome, with built in dsp. Shipping costs will be up to the buyer. Can ship most methods.

Really want to sell this to take advantage of a good deal on the 6000dsp, shoot me an offer.

Can't you buy this for $279 new and $399 for the 6000dsp?

I would expect the 6000dsp to be sold 6 weeks old for $300, not the 3000dsp?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, its $279 at sweetwater. They are out of stock right now. I did the fan swap which cost money and this one has been painted black to make equipment where to others are all white. 6 weeks for an amplifier is not much considering it is only used for movies once in a while and out of those 6 weeks 3 where spent on the rack without being used while I made the subs. If you can find a 6000dsp used for $300 please let me know that is exactly what I am looking for. Thank you

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
It's $279 at Parts Express as well.

Regardless of how used it is, used electronics always depreciate the instant they are no longer new. I just was surprised that you were asking over the new price for a used amp when I'd expect to find a sightly used 6000dsp for similar money. Good luck though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts