AVS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I attempted to order a NX3000DSP amp from Sweetwater and it seems they will be out of stock for a while much like many other items we are looking for. Any recommendations on other sources? I was hoping to fire up my newly built VBSS subs

·
Registered
7 Posts
I attempted to order a NX3000DSP amp from Sweetwater and it seems they will be out of stock for a while much like many other items we are looking for. Any recommendations on other sources? I was hoping to fire up my newly built VBSS subs
I tried to order one from Northern Sound & Light a couple days ago and they said it was going to be out of stock until next year some time if not forever. :| I ended up ordering one off Amazon which said they had a few in stock.

Did you find it in stock somewhere else?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I tried northern sound and light and they told me 8 weeks for a nx6000. I bought an nx6000 from ebay new in the box. There are several sellers that have them in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
110 Posts
I ordered one from parts express in November with stock expected on 12/4. They sent me an email yesterday stating it should be in stock and shipping in the next few days but I'm not sure if that is just an automated reply/update of if it actually reflects stock arriving. As of now it still shows backordered with stock expected on 12/4.

·
Registered
Construction debris
1,112 Posts
I got the same email you did. I also had one from Nov 30th saying "We estimate this item will be in stock on 12/4/2020." so it really does sound like they're on their way. I'm sure logistics are completely haywire right now.

·
Registered
JVC RS4500 | ST130 G4 135" | MRX 720 | MC303 MC152 | 6.1.4: B&W 802D3, 805D3, 702S2 | 4x15 IB Subs
9,573 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
PE canceled my Nx3000d order claiming it was discontinued. I got one from American musical supply coming through reverb. There are some more available through reverb, pm me if you are going to buy one if you are a new customer, I can give you a $10 off code.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts