AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do the wedges in for the Berkline 90's or 99's actually attach to the chair, or do they just butt up against them? The reason I ask is that I really like the 865's which are sold as single chairs only, but thought I could get the wedges and just push the 865's up against them, if it didn't look to cheesy.

·
Registered
915 Posts
The arms/wedges are attached.

·
Registered
195 Posts
So in other words, I couldn't just use an extra/ buy an extra wedge to make another configuration....

I was interested in the 4-seat side-by-side configuration - with the armless loveseat in the middle (which is cheaper)...

The problem is, I was wanting the ANGLED seats on the outside and they don't make seats with the angled wedge on the left side of the chair...(they're all only on the right)

ah well...

any ideas?

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In the spec sheet I have, the wedges are all on the right side, but the "loveseat" is actually made up of an armless chair on the left and one with the wedge on the right.

I'm in a similar predicament, in that my wife wants the "cinema" fabric for the loveseat, but then you can't have matching wedges.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Well they make an armless loveseat as one piece....

problem is 'armless loveseat' means no wedge on the right I assume...

This is a different piece than the (one armless + one w/ right wedge loveseat making combo)...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Well now that AVS doesn't carry them anymore- anyone know a dealer who can beat leather-direct when it comes to Berkline 090's?

I'm in Dallas/Fort Worth for shipping considerations....

·
Registered
915 Posts
The mechanical assembly is different on seats with arms. I don't think you are going to be able to add a arm after the fact.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Whoa what? AVS stopped having the berkline series? I always saw people on here talking about them having it.. Whats the story there?

jcpennys has the 088s on sale for six 00 each, but I dont know if thats a decent price for 088s or how 088s compare to 090s...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.