AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope I am posting this in the correct place.

I have a few questions related to the 9241, I have encountered issues with the 9241 and am seeking the guidance and expertise of those in this forum.

I have read multiple posts/articles on the known issue with the 9241 of stuttering and skipping which I am now seeing, I am looking for alternatives:

- Will the 9241 work without an internal HDD and with an external HDD?

- Is there a known replacement HDD that will work in the 9241, I have read that the seagate ST1000VM002 which is a current HDD and 6GB/sec may not work in place of the original seagate HDD?

- Is the Seagate ST3320311CS a HDD that will work in the 9241?

- Is there a schematic or service manual available for the 9241?

Any help on these options would be greatly appreciated.

cairn999

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hope I am posting this in the correct place.

I have a few questions related to the 9241, I have encountered issues with the 9241 and am seeking the guidance and expertise of those in this forum.

I have read multiple posts/articles on the known issue with the 9241 of stuttering and skipping which I am now seeing, I am looking for alternatives:

- Will the 9241 work without an internal HDD and with an external HDD?

- Is there a known replacement HDD that will work in the 9241, I have read that the seagate ST1000VM002 which is a current HDD and 6GB/sec may not work in place of the original seagate HDD?

- Is the Seagate ST3320311CS a HDD that will work in the 9241?

- Is there a schematic or service manual available for the 9241?

Any help on these options would be greatly appreciated.

cairn999

Any chance you found an answer to this? I've got the same model and the PVR is now gone as well and I'm looking to replace.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts