AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whart are the best settings to have when playing xbox 360 on a BenQ E220HD eg. Brightness Contrast etc?

Im playing through HDMI at 1080p . Im looking for a vibrant natural look. I want it to look the way it should in regards to the colours

·
Banned
20,735 Posts
Calibrate it and then tell us. Though not that it really matters that you tell us because that isn't relevant to anyone elses's BenQ or system. Make sure the xbox output range is not on expanded, but on standard I think it's called.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i cant calibrate it and then tell you because if i already knew then i wouldnt have asked lol . I was asking just out of the off chance that maybe someone else has a benq and plays an xbox on it that calibrated it right

·
Banned
20,735 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1990 /forum/post/16966105

i cant calibrate it and then tell you because if i already knew then i wouldnt have asked lol . I was asking just out of the off chance that maybe someone else has a benq and plays an xbox on it that calibrated it right

Copying settings is not calibration. It's guessing, and usually guessing wrong. That's the point. You have to calibrate it individually, per unit and per system. If you don't have the ability to do that, hire a calibrator. And if/when you do have it actually calibrated, what settings you arrive at are meaningless to other users, which is why I wouldn't care what numbers you arrived at because it wouldn't matter to my BenQ.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts