what happens if you connect the Roku direct to the projector, with a short HDMI cable?So, I turned on my projector after about a month and it won’t show any video from any source. It looks like it is defaulting to 480p res and tries to show video but then loses signal. My setup is as below
None of these sources would show picture. I can hear stuff playing through my speakers but no video. I tried following
- AVR Denon X3500h
- Video sources: Roku ultra (4k latest), Fire tv stick 4k and HD bluray player.
- Projector to AVR is via powered 4k fiber optic HDMI cable
Nothing seems to work. All of this was working perfectly earlier. Clearly I am missing something. Is factory reset only option here?
- Unplugged and restart sources, projector and AVR.
- Disconnect and reconnect sources hdmi as well as projector to avr hdmi
- Tried to force 1080p and 4k resolution since it was defaulting to 480p
- Switched off HDR.