Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aaaargh.

I've been trying to contact BENQ about my PB6200, which doesn't focus properly. (The left hand corner isn't in sync with the rest ofthe image. It's not the end of the world - particularly on movies, which don't use the bottom of the screen - but I want it fixed before the first year runs out.)

Problem is, I can't seem to access their 1-800 number from my side of the Atlantic -which is very strang, btw, since 1-800 numbers are almost always accessible these days. And in Switzerland, where I live, they won't recognize the US guarantee. I've emailed Benq and got no response.

The number I got from their web site is: 1-866-600-2367. Anybody have an alternative for me? My mom will be visiting soon, so I'm planning on having it hot swapped.

BTW, when Benq does a hot swap, what happens with the used bulb?? Do I end up with a new one or do I have to swap?

Cheers,

Mike

·
Registered
124 Posts
Try this number: 1-949-255-9500. You may be on hold for awhile, but you will get through. Last week I received a new PE7800 hot-swapped for my 7 mo old PE7800.

Peace,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.