AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i replaced new bare bulp and cleaned at the same time all fans including the one below motherboard, when i put it back together i noticed one connector(see attached image) was loose/broken and i thought mayby it dont need this one but now i think it conflicks the fan errors?? because none of them arent working. They worked fine before this bulb changing/cleaning operation. My projector starts fine but after 3min it autoshutdows due of the fans.

Problem is i dont know where this connecter was so i post pic of the area where i think it was, Red Circle is the area, dont mind other arrows etc coz its random pic on internet.

I also have dust spots due to this cleaning operation (graz 2 me I know), can someone point me out where i need to put this connector and where i should try clean to get rid of those spots? WOuld really appreciate because this thing is driving me grazy :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Well if you had thought that wire was a spare part I would highly reccommend sending it to a Professional to get fixed ;)

Not trying to be funny or a smartypants but it would be for the best .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts