AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi all.

I have some problem with 1080p 24 hz output with my W1080ST projector. 

Is this 1080p 24hz supported by projector?

I aks as i got this picture when streming 1080P 24hz from my PC ower HDMI.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Your problem is the PC not the projector, its fully capable of 1080p 24HZ. What video card do you have and is there also another display connected to it ? That's just a few questions as what might be wrong, we need a lot more info.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Vidio cards: Dual nvidia 560TI (SLI) - drivers up to date 

Second display on same vidio card : Samsung 22" 3d ready (120hz) connected by dual DVI cable.

more info: All another formats including 1980x1080 60HZ working perfectly, the picture is frozen and even a projector menu can not be displayed, only a small line on top is working, rest of the picture is frozen. only when i go (blind) to 3D settings and turn 3D off i see normal double picture. 

I will be more than happy to test any sugestions or provide mroe info. really need help here as i tryed all i know.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
I would try posting this in the HTPC section and see if they can help you. I am not up to speed on your video card setup but I do know getting HDMI hand shaking to work right with a PC can be challenging. The content manufactures don't want this to work with all the DRM crippling you at every turn.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenom77  /t/1521000/benq-w1080st-support-1080p-24hz#post_24439346

Hi all.

I have some problem with 1080p 24 hz output with my W1080ST projector. 

Is this 1080p 24hz supported by projector?

I aks as i got this picture when streming 1080P 24hz from my PC ower HDMI.

i have two vidio cards, so i will try the second one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.