AVS Forum banner

1561 - 1569 of 1569 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
My current firmware is 1.01 I tried to install this new one and won't work. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I placed all files in the root of the USB stick. Has anyone been able to update the firmware successfully with USB?

·
AVS Advanced Member
165 Posts
My current firmware is 1.01 I tried to install this new one and won't work. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I placed all files in the root of the USB stick. Has anyone been able to update the firmware successfully with USB?
Did you plug it in the USB 3.0 port ?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yes plugged in the Media USB 3. 0 port. When I hit start in menu under firmware upgrade says no upgrade available. Did anyone install this successfully from 1.01?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yes plugged in the Media USB 3. 0 port. When I hit start in menu under firmware upgrade says no upgrade available. Did anyone install this successfully from 1.01?
I updated successfully from 1.01. I downloaded the most recent version of the user guide and followed the instructions from the manual. It worked just fine.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Have you guys noticed any differences from 1.0.1 to 1.0.3? I thought we already had anamorphic screen size and the hdmi equalizer with 1.0.1. Are there noticeable picture improvements like the iris? I want to update but fear it will clear out my settings. I'll need to take pictures of them before I update.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Have you guys noticed any differences from 1.0.1 to 1.0.3? I thought we already had anamorphic screen size and the hdmi equalizer with 1.0.1. Are there noticeable picture improvements like the iris? I want to update but fear it will clear out my settings. I'll need to take pictures of them before I update.
In fact, I don't see, at least on paper what improvements this firmware can bring, the only thing is the hdmi equalizer that is actually not present; who has already updated can tell us if there are actually some "hidden" improvements?

1561 - 1569 of 1569 Posts