AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please give me the measurements for the curved Berkline recliners from the furthest back to the front when reclined. That is, if all seats are reclined, what is the distance from the back of the middle recliner to the front of the curved end recliner? Then could you also give me the measurements for the same distance when the recliners are NOT reclined? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by vneally
Can someone please give me the measurements for the curved Berkline recliners from the furthest back to the front when reclined. That is, if all seats are reclined, what is the distance from the back of the middle recliner to the front of the curved end recliner? Then could you also give me the measurements for the same distance when the recliners are NOT reclined? Thanks!
Please do a search here at AVS. I specifically left detailed 090 measurements in a topic here a few months ago.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have a product sheet that has the dimensions. How seats in your 'curved' setup are you looking at? The seats are all the same. It's the arms that give the 'curve' or 'straight' seating arangement.

Tomas

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know all the seats are the same, I simply want to know the measurements when you place them in a curve formation. I need to know how deep to build my riser. I have tried a search and can't find it. Any help would be great.

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
I just built a riser for my second row of 090's. It's 6 feet deep and provides pleanty of space for walk thru in front and recline in back/front. Note that this size does not allow for walkway space on the riser when chairs are reclined.

If you still need measurements for chairs, PM me and I'll measure tonight.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hope this helps, this is all I can gather from the sheet.

Each chair is 39" long (69" reclined)

Curved Set-Up with 2 Chairs:

77" Wide

Curved Set-Up with 3 Chairs:

112" Wide

72" long when relcined

Curved Set-Up with 4 Chairs:

148" Wide

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.