Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Problem 1:

I'm having trouble finding a store with Berkline 90s in the KOP PA area. The 88s were too small, the 99s were a bit too large but very comfortable.

I'm expecting that I am going to like the 90s but I would like to actually see them and sit in one prior to purchasing a few units.

I've called the Raymour and Flanigans (KOP and Montgomeryville) and a place in Royersford. No dice at these three places.

Question 2:

If anyone would like to backchannel me (or post here) on who they have had great experiences in dealing with respect to Berline suppliers I'd appreciate that. I plan on contacting:

Leather Direct

Ultimate Home Entertainment

Rose Furniture

Question 3:

How far should seats be from the side surrounds? Is there a good link here or a good net reference on this matter?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Lonny,

I live just down the road from KoP. I saw the 090's at the Raymour and Flanigans in Exton and also at their store on Route 202 in Delaware.

I went with Leather Direct to get the best price. They were great to deal with. Just watch the shipping options (Unless you pay extra, they drop them off at the curb, literally!)

-Gary.

·
Registered
560 Posts
RE: "I went with Leather Direct to get the best price"

I have a quick question. Where is this retailer located, or how is the best way to search them out? I tried google wiht no luck. Is this the name of the store "Leather Direct"? (Quess that's 2 questions)

Thanks man!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Lonny - while trying them in retail is a good idea, definately buy from Ultimate Home Entertainment. I dealt with Roman and was very happy. He is in NJ and I was able to set up a meeting with him prior to buying. If you didn't want to travel that far PM me, I live in Byrn Mawr and have four 090s w/ leather (and one motorized recline).

Gary - that Bridge is amazing! BTW, you say "090" above but your site says "099" just want to be clear for Lonny.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the feedback. Comcast put in the line to the new TV on Thursday. Its one of those new Mitsu 62725s. Down in my in-progress remodeled basement. Very nice tv - but I am going to have to put up curtains. I was seeing the reflection of my grills on the french doors.

Took a quick glance at the Sunday night HD ESPN game. Awesome with no glare.

Gig,

I may take you up on your offer depending on what I find out over the phone tomorrow. I've extended the searchradius...

Gary,

I take it you like Star Trek. Very nice setup.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Lonnie,

Sorry about that, I do have 099's not 090's. Can't keep all these numbers straight!

Yes, I am into Star Trek. Thanks for the comments on my theater.

-Gary.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.