AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago I created a thread concerning Berkline's Cinema recliners and a possible group purchase. To make a long story short, we found out that John sold Berklines and many of you ordered from him.

I just wanted to report that the store in the Atlanta area I mentioned way back when now has the chairs in stock if you'd like to see them and are in the Atlanta area. The store is North Carolina Discount Furniture at (770)961-2871.

Sam

[This message has been edited by smchan (edited 09-29-2001).]

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
There is a Kittles store off I-465 near Casleton (Indianapolis) that has a few of the black leather Berkline chairs on display too.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Due to a goof up in the ordering process, the store I mentioned above received 4 extra chairs in dark blue. If you're interested in the leather vinyl match dark blue Berkline cinema recliner with straight arms, call (770)961-2871 and ask for Joyce. I believe she will sell them for less than $500.

Sam

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
THEY'RE HERE! JC PENNY just called and said my Cinema Series recliners are ready for delivery! Ten weeks ordering time, just as I figured! My wife will go to JCP tomorrow to pay the balance, and they should deliver the first of next week to the home! YEAHHhhh! I will let everyone know how all that goes!

------------------

Darren from Kansas City

·
Registered
104 Posts
Darren,

I talked to you awhile back about your purchase at the KC Penney's ... I found the chairs at the Denver Penney's and ordered them, also. It has been 9 weeks now, and they supposedly had been shipped by Berkline already. Penney's doesn't have record of receipt as of yet; Unfortuneately, probably another week of waiting left.

Please let me (us) know what you think of them. Also, I had ordered the 'leather' option, which I understood as being full leather (for $1200 each retail, I would assume that would be full leather ... but we didn't pay that did we http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif ). If I remember correctly, that is what you ordered ... let me know if yours ended up being leather or leather/vinyl match! I really don't want the vinyl ... I'll keep my fingers crossed.

-Mike

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike, at $1200 each I would certainly expect your chairs to be full leather. The dark blue leather/vinyl match chairs I mentioned above are still available in Atlanta if anyone is interested.

Sam

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Please let me (us) know what you think of them. Also, I had ordered the 'leather' option, which I understood as being full leather (for $1200 each retail, I would assume that would be full leather ... but we didn't pay that did we http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif ). If I remember correctly, that is what you ordered ... let me know if yours ended up being leather or leather/vinyl match! I really don't want the vinyl ... I'll keep my fingers crossed.

-Mike [/b][/quote]

SpoonMan

·
Registered
104 Posts
Darren,

Yes, I too was told mine was to be full leather, but I am doubting it since their floor models were not 100% leather!

Actually, I still have not received word on my Berkline's. I guess they left Berkline at the end of Sept ... Penney's has no record since then ... I am a little worried!

Let me know what you find out so that I can use your situation as ammo, also.

Thanks,

-Mike

·
Registered
522 Posts
I have a favor to ask... can someone post the dimensions of these units? I'm interested in the full outer dimensions both upright and reclined, as well as the handrest dimensions. I'm trying to layout my room (which I'm afraid is a touch too small :() and some measurements would be helpful.

Thanks!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I believe the dimensions vary depending on which units you assemble. Berkline customer support very nicely and quickly emailed me a pdf showing the dimenions of the units. I suggest you drop them a note.

This will also give you a better idea of which combinations (left arm, right arm , no arms, both arms) might work best for you.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's the information I have:

90 group

Chair # Width Depth or Length

54 Armless Recliner 25 All chairs are 39

53 Left Facing Arm Recliner 32.5

C 53 Console Recliner 44.5 This is straight on LFacing and wedge on RFacing

C 54 Console Recliner 37 Wedge on RF

52 RF Arm Recliner 32.5 Straight on RF

47 Recliner 40 Straight on RF & LF

Totally reclined the chair is 69.5 inches deep.

Sam

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.