AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting ready to finish my first HT, and now I am in the market for theater seating. I've been impressed with the Berkline 094's, although I'd like to check out some of their other models. (I'm particularly interested in the 088's because of their space efficiency.) The only Berkline showroom in my home town (Raymour and Flanigan in Allentown, PA) only carries a very limited selection of 094's. Does anyone know of any good showrooms in the Philadelphia or New York areas that carry a wider selection of Berkline Home theater models? I's really like to sit in some other chairs before laying out the big $$$.

·
Registered
153 Posts
There is a furniture outlet mall in Morgantown (exit 22/298) off the PA turnpike. They have a pretty large home theater showroom with about 1 or 2 dozen theater chair sets from 3 or 4 different manufacturers. It's hidden in the back of the couch store. When I was there 3 months ago they had the 99s and two other Berkline models. Its worth the trip from Allentown if you're shopping around and want to try out a couple different chairs, but I got a price from them on 90s and I definately would not buy there.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Believe it or not, The Dump in Turnersville, NJ has a decent selection of theater seating (20+ chairs, different styles). They all look like custom orders that people rejected (purple/yellow combos, etc), but you could get an idea of the chair.

Carl Harz around the corner from me (literally) in Elmer, NJ has several chairs, but I don't know what line. You could give them a call, they're in Salem County.

Best Buy in Deptford, NJ has a pair of Berklines in their tv area, no idea which line.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.