AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a set of Berkline theater seating from an online dealer (I'd rather not say which one). The set arrived with one incorrect cupholder and defective stitching on the arms. It seems to be taking a long time to get the issues fixed (over 2 months so far) and I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on a) how long it took them to get warranty parts delivered, and b) if they bought online or at a brick & mortar?

Thanks

John

·
Vendor
3,640 Posts
John,

It usualy takes 5-10 business days (excluding Holidays) for the parts to arrive. The leather covers make take longer - all depends on leather availability. It does not really matter whether you bought it online or at a B&M store. All dealers depend on Berkline, and sometimes it takes longer than expected. I suggest you contact the dealer you purchased the chairs from and find out what the problem is. I am sure he/she should be able to get the answers for your and at least give you the ETA.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.