Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The passage to my HT is about 14" deep.

I am thinking of making the inner door 28" wide, the outer door is 32" wide.

Will the depth of the threshold be too large for such a small (28") door when trying to get Berklines through? Can the Berklines be dismantled to fit?

Thanks

Scott

ps: why do I keep having to log on...is my cookie jar empty (full)?

:)

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
Scott, unless I'm crazy, I think Berklines ship broken down (e.g., the seat and the back are not connected). I have 5 huge boxes in my garage that I'm going to be moving into the theater today (model 090), so I'll post later with how easy it is to manuveur them in to the room.

·
Registered
157 Posts
yes the back is not attached upon arrival, I managed to get mine up some narrow stairs with two landings on the stairs with curves so you should be okay

·
Registered
38 Posts
That is the main reasons I went with these chairs...backs come off real easy........tight fit going down stairs with any of the others.

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
They will fit through a 26" door....IF you e-mail me at [email protected] I will double check the measurements on the 099 and the 090...I don;t always log into the forum....so regular e-mail will insure a quick answer..I have them sitting here so I can get a real world measurement...

Regards,

JOHN

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
THe 090's will easily fit through a 26" door....the 099's will not fit straight through....

if you have room to manuever around the door on both sides both models will even fit through say a 23 inch door..but you must have room to attack the opening with the chiar at an angle..then room on the other side to do the same...

Regards,

JOHN

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.