AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope that I don't get tomatoes thrown at me but, I'm in a time crunch and need some advice from the experts LOL! I'm looking for a plasma TV in the 42-46 inch range for a vacation home. It will see little use but I still will choose quality over budget. I could care less about 3D. I want the best picture and quality. It will be connected to an Integra 80.1 and an OPPO BDP-83. I have a Panasonic TCP42G15 (I think), a Pioneer 6010 and Pro-111FD at home so I have high expectations. I have looked at Panasonic's and other websites but, I'm more confused now than ever. Your help and advice will be much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel'son
.. only Panasonic makes 46" models; the tc-p46g25 being the best. in the 42", depends on whether you want 720p or 1080p to narrow(?).
What happened to the Panasonic TC-P42G25 1080p plasma, did it go away? Rated best bang for the buck.

·
Premium Member
18,322 Posts
There are already a few recent threads here about the best 42" Plasma, but the G25 series is the best by far in the 42" and 46" sizes. The other two brands don't offer anything good below 50 inches.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.