AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by ymarker /forum/post/19559058

if the above is a prelude of cyber monday - it's going to suck. You'd think with the economy as down as it is, the deals would be sweeter.

Agreed. The people over at slickdeals.net say that cybermonday is highly overrated.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Really? I waited for over a month for black friday to order all my parts for a new htpc. I managed to save about $150 total during the newegg black friday sale.

·
Registered
13,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by epayne11 /forum/post/19559655

Really? I waited for over a month for black friday to order all my parts for a new htpc. I managed to save about $150 total during the newegg black friday sale.

There were some pretty nice deals on Friday. Monday looks less nice (so far).

·
Registered
81 Posts
If you are a member of slickdeals.net and setup your "topic alerts" correctly -- you'll never pay retail for anything.

This is the fourth year in a row that I will come out in the black....... thanks to buying stuff and flipping it on ebay. If everything sells like I think it will I'll be about 1500 ahead - including buying myself about 13 items for various things. (700 total)

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
LOL cant talk pricing here not in private and I do have more than one product to choose from lol If you DO ever find ANYTHING at staples AVS members do get Special pricing from me nationwide! Plus many more products that are special orders. Also I can give you first dibs on products that I know will go FAST!

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
So I checked Amazon just for giggles and I saw something I was interested in. Then I see that they have a "Waitlist" for you to sit on their website and wait for the deal to become available...

What an F'in joke.

I remember a time when online purchasing gave you convenience without the bullsh!t shenanigans of traditional retailers. Unfortunately online retailers like Amazon are doing their best to fix that...

-Suntan

1 - 20 of 29 Posts