AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simply put, what are the best Bargain-LCD monitors in the 30 or 32" size that will be primarily used as an LCD PC Monitor.

This means I'm looking for something that has quick pixel response time, and a decent contrast ratio would be nice :)

Gaming is my primary use, with obviously websurfing and email and pr0n and all the other things we do :)

I want something that can pixel map to its native resolutions......and obviously cost is a factor.....the closer to $1k the better.

I've seen reviews on the winbook, and lots of talk about the 37" Westy but thats out of my price range. Can anyone here cut through all the reviews and let me know which ones to look for and which to avoid? The WINBOOK review seemed spot on...adjustible backlight, component, DVI and VGA inputs....good pixel mapping, fast pixel response time. Problem is, Microcenter wont ship it..and I'm not sure where to find one otherwise.

I'd consider buying locally (retail) at a chain store if only because these things can be problematic and returns can be a hassle with something this large.

Suggestions?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.