1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a 32" TV for a home gym.

I'd like:

1) Decent viewing angles so I don't have to move the TV around much

2) Analog output (RCAs) or a headphone jack so I can use wireless headphones.

So far the only model I've found with analog output (it has a headphone jack) is the LG 32LD350 but folks say the viewing angles aren't that great.

I also like that the 32LD350 has a swivel stand - why don't more TVs include this?

Another option is to buy a Toslink to Analog audio converter from monoprice (product ID 6884; $25.60), but I'd prefer not go that route.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hmm, now I'm confused about the presence of a headphone jack on the Samsung LN32C350 and LN32C450 - the Technical Specs on Samsung's website for both models both say 'No' in the Headphone jack row, but in the manuals for both models a 3.5mm 'audio out' connector is present next to the digital out.

Also weird, the back of the LN32C350 on Samsung's website shows a 3.5mm jack with a headphone symbol... but the back of the LN32C350 on samsung's site looks nothing like the back of the unit I've seen from customer's photos and whats on crutchfield.com The image on samsung's website of the back of the TV looks nothing like the drawing of the back of the TV in the manual.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.