AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive seen it all so far and my nod goes out to Imax Under the Sea 3d.

Im not sure if youve all seen it, but there is one specific scene with a rather large fish staring right at you, and i kid you not, the fish is half way into my living room the head is huge!!

by the way im using Viera vt25 54"

The sea has fantastic colors and depth. Im sure Avatar will beat this, but 3 more days.

·
Registered
Sony 65-A8H, Sony HT-ST500
189 Posts
Before last night, I would have said Imax Deep Sea, especially the scenes with the sea turtles.

However, now, I will say that my favourite 3D Blu-ray so far is Disney's awesome, A Christmas Carol. Wow! Stellar 3D!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Christmas Carol is the best I've seen, I don't own any of the imax movies but I have bought just about every retail blu-ray 3d I could get. I'm going to get gt5, hope the 3d is as good as Aj5000 says.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostinsane /forum/post/19552803

Avatar looks great but I think Resident Evil looks the best so far. It's just really well done 3D.

really resident evil? I heard good things, but havent see it yet. The movie itself was kinda crappy, but i forgive for good 3d hehe

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by DViper2399 /forum/post/19553983

To be honest GT5 is the first negative 3D experiance I've had since getting my TV

you know, its hard to find a decent review of the 3d, ive been playing black ops, is gt5? so bad? i was going to get it

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aj5000 /forum/post/19553492

The best so far for me is gran turismo 5, bluray ps3... Still a bluray 3d. It's like driving a real lamb or NASCAR.

Hey i was going to get it, im hearing mixed reviews, which tv are you using? alot of cross?

·
Registered
534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahayeah /forum/post/19554011

ya open season is stellar as well, i coudnt agree more

I'm going to also back this one. I didn't like the movie itself much, but the 3D was great. For 3D alone, I'd put this one up against a Christmas Carol and the Grand Canyon Adventure.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.