AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was JUST about to order the Infinity Total Solutions TSS-1100 5.1 system. It's marked down to $599 (from $1000). But then I came in here and got all confused. I am not picky, I just want some decent surround sound in my medium-sized, carpeted living room, and I don't want to spend more than a grand on speakers. I am also looking for a receiver under $1200 (preferably closer to $1000). Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidicat /forum/post/0

I was JUST about to order the Infinity Total Solutions TSS-1100 5.1 system. It's marked down to $599 (from $1000). But then I came in here and got all confused. I am not picky, I just want some decent surround sound in my medium-sized, carpeted living room, and I don't want to spend more than a grand on speakers. I am also looking for a receiver under $1200 (preferably closer to $1000). Any help is appreciated.

First you don't need a $1000 receiver for $1000 worth of speakers. You should be looking at a receiver between $300-$500.

This is an awesome system complete with a sub for under $1000

http://www.svsound.com/products-sys-sbs_black.cfm

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.